A wide range of services is available to Chairpersons of Boards of Management and Principals in schools in the Archdiocese of Dublin. These services include:
- Management support and advice
- Training for Boards of Management
- Information and guidance on policies and procedures, DES Circulars and national guidelines
- Guidance in relation to selection interviewing and appointment procedures
- Assistance in relation to specific difficulties experienced by Boards of Management
- Other customised support to suit individual school contexts.
The new Governance Manual 2019-2023 is available on-line:
Details of Board of Management Training will be available in the new year.
If you have a change to the Board of Management please fill out the following form and return to Karen:
Please contact the Education Secretariat at 01-8087500 for assistance.
Use the links below to access relevant information.